Discrepancy with fitness app?
I did my first run with my Apple Watch this evening, and the discrepancy between the distance my watch said I ran and the distance on the treadmill was huge; treadmill said 3.1 miles, watch said 4 miles. Anyone else experience this since getting your watch today?
- 04-24-2015, 10:49 PM #2iMore Genius
- 3,636 Posts
Re: Discrepancy with fitness app?
I haven't had an opportunity to test it completely, but I've heard you need to "train" the Apple Watch using the iPhone. In other words. if you run outside with the watch and the phone, the Apple Watch will learn your stride. Therefore, it will be more accurate when you run on the treadmill.
- By jtv1 in forum App StoreReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2015, 07:02 PM
- By Premium1 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 7Last Post: 04-25-2015, 06:38 AM
- By Premium1 in forum Apple Watch Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2015, 10:55 PM
- By Premium1 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2015, 09:05 PM
- By miketko in forum Apple WatchReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2015, 08:49 PM