How do I permanently delete an app from my iPad 3?
How do I permanently delete an unwanted app from my iPad 3?
- 04-24-2015, 05:50 PM #2
- 38,507 Posts
Re: How do I permanently delete an app from my iPad 3?
Press and hold on the app until they all begin to jiggle. Afterwards, tap on the "X" next to the app you want to delete. This will remove the app from the device, but not from your account. It will be readily available to reinstall via the purchased section of the App Store. If you're trying to delete a native app, you can't do that natively...
- By Premium1 in forum Apple Watch Apps & GamesReplies: 21Last Post: 03-23-2016, 06:45 PM
- By Premium1 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2015, 12:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2015, 11:24 AM
- By Premium1 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 04-25-2015, 07:42 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2015, 03:30 PM