Can't attach a photo to a non-iPhone user message
Just updated office Macs to Yosemite and phones (6 and 6+) to iOS 8.3. Now we can't attach photos to iMessages to non-iPhone users. Regular text messages go through ok. Works between our devices but not to "green bubble" users. Checked all settings; SMS and MMS are turned on. I've done all the troubleshooting but nothing helps.
Anyone got any suggestions on what to try next?
- 04-25-2015, 08:50 AM #2
- 04-25-2015, 08:51 AM #3
- By SWFLFFPM in forum Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and SocialReplies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2015, 10:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2015, 10:03 AM
- By Premium1 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 10Last Post: 04-24-2015, 04:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2015, 01:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2015, 01:30 PM