I can not unlock my IPad mine- the screen is frozen nothing I touch works. I can even turn it off.
When I look at the screen I see a msg in the middle that is I Cloud Backup . It says it is unable to access the account firstname.lastname@example.org. Review your account information settings. there are two buttons to choose from Ignore or Settings. Nothing works when I press the screen. I tried to turn it off and can't even get the slide to unlock to work.
- 04-25-2015, 11:36 AM #2
- 04-25-2015, 11:38 AM #3
- By Premium1 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 5Last Post: 04-24-2015, 11:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2015, 06:59 AM
- By efecemk in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2015, 05:52 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2015, 04:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2015, 04:12 AM