I can not unlock my iPad mine- the screen is frozen nothing I touch works. I can't even turn it off. How can I get into my iPad?

I

iMore Question

I can not unlock my IPad mine- the screen is frozen nothing I touch works. I can even turn it off.

When I look at the screen I see a msg in the middle that is I Cloud Backup . It says it is unable to access the account thmskingsley@yahoo.com. Review your account information settings. there are two buttons to choose from Ignore or Settings. Nothing works when I press the screen. I tried to turn it off and can't even get the slide to unlock to work.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: I can not unlock my IPad mine- the screen is frozen nothing I touch works. I can even turn it o

Try pushing/holding the power and home buttons at the same time - then let go if the Apple logo appears.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: I can not unlock my IPad mine- the screen is frozen nothing I touch works. I can even turn it o

Try pressing the Home and Power buttons and holding them until you see the Apple logo. Then release the buttons and the device should shut down.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen