What's the point of the Do Not Disturb function?
I don't understand why to use this function or I miss something; someone please can explain me whats the point of this function ?
If my phone is always on silent mode/vibration?
- 04-23-2015, 11:39 AM #2
- 04-23-2015, 08:05 PM #3
- 04-24-2015, 02:35 AM #4iMore Intermediate
- 124 Posts
Re: What's the point of the Do Not Disturb function?
I know many people who use it during times when they don't want to be notified at all. For example during family time or a date they don't want their pocket vibrating all the time. So by using do not disturb mode they are free of distractions and a call will only go through if it is from a favorite person and they call back within a certain amount of time (such as an emergency situation).
- By gfederline9 in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2015, 01:23 PM
- By uno47 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2015, 03:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2015, 11:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2015, 08:27 AM
- By gfederline9 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2015, 11:40 PM