Need help for exporting/converting iTunesU course materials to Windows PC

joeragan

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I attended some instructor-led courses last year, the courses' materials such as books, presentation, exercises, notes, web links were delivered using iTunesU. I also have audio recording of the classes which I made using VRP 7.

I made a mistake by upgrading my iPad 2 to iOS 8 as it made its performance really poor. Now my iPad 2 is at iOS 8.3 but still problematic.

I want to sell my iPad 2 therefore I am looking for a way to copy/transfer/export/convert the courses' materials to my Windows PC and then read it using standard applications such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, etc without the need to buy another iPad.

I have installed the latest version of iTunes on my PC and run them, unfortunately I could not manage to copy/transfer/export the iTunesU materials. Using iTunes, somehow a few books are shown and I was able to export it to my PC, but the files have their name extension of .ibooks and I can not open it. Furthermore, looking at their file size differences it seems those are not the full courses' materials.

Additionally I could not find my audio recording files too :(

Later on I installed SynciOS but no luck, when I click on its iTunesU menu it says there is no iTunesU installed on my device.

Can anyone please help me how to do it?

joeragan

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Just to make it clear, the courses' materials were not purchased through iTunesU. The lecturers gave the students some codes to be entered in the "Enroll in a Course" menu.

I am not sure but this probably is the reason that the materials can not be seen using iTunes and SynciOS.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods