Is there a way to upgrade iPad 2 from iOS 7 to 8.1?
I have a jailbroken iPad 2 on IOS 7. My one and only reason for jailbreaking by now is the MyWi app, which allows me to share my connection with other devices. As I fear that IOS 8.1 is no longer signed and my iPad is getting buggier everyday, I would like to upgrade my iPad to 8, as long as I can jailbreak it again. I fear however that the IOS 8.1 versions that I can find out there won't install.
- Best AnswerApr 22 2015 | 8:09 am EDT
- 04-22-2015, 08:09 AM #2
- 04-27-2015, 10:24 AM #3iMore Intermediate
- 113 Posts
Re: Is there a way to upgrade iPad 2 from iOS 7 to 8.1?
According to me we can upgrade iPad 2 from iOS 7 to 8.1. Apple continues to deliver updates to the iPad 2, delivering the sixth iOS 8 update since September and making it easier for iPad 2 owners to upgrade to iOS 8 without plugging in to a computer.
- By iMore Question in forum Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and SocialReplies: 13Last Post: 04-22-2015, 08:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2015, 07:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2015, 07:15 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2015, 07:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Mac ProReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2015, 06:37 AM