Why are my apps not updating or showing?
I try to update my apps on my iPhone and I can't bc I don't have a working credit card. So I try to use my iTunes on my laptop and all my apps say to either remove or install the apps? When I go back to my iPhone, I do get a blue dot next to the apps that needed to be updated, but my App Store on my phone says they still need to update? And I have tried restarting both my iPhone and laptop. Nothing changes.
- 04-21-2015, 06:47 AM #2
- 04-22-2015, 11:10 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Why are my apps not updating or showing?
Bc I don't have the extra money for that. I spend my money on my 2 kids and the only nice thing I do have for myself is an iPhone. And last month I plugged my phone up to my laptop, and did the latest update for my iPhone and it also updated on all my apps with the selection of update button beside it.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2016, 04:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 04-25-2015, 11:03 AM
- By Alanmilk in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 40Last Post: 04-24-2015, 02:35 PM
- By sicario666 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2015, 07:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2015, 07:18 AM