Why do I have no storage left?

I

iMore Question

why do i have no storage left??

I have been a 4s user for 2years and have just upgraded to the 5c. When I set up the phone I restored from icloud. Now I have no storage left, I have even increased the available storage and I still have none left. Please can someone tell me what I have done wrong.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: why do i have no storage left??

Go to Settings > Usage > Manage Storage to see what applications are using the most space.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

Also going form a 4S to a 5C I would wipe it and set up as new. It's a pain sometimes but I think you'll be better off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
why do i have no storage left??

I just restored my iP 5 as new. It's not such a big deal. Downloading apps back is a bit of a pain, but it was worth it.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I have been a 4s user for 2years and have just upgraded to the 5c. When I set up the phone I restored from icloud. Now I have no storage left, I have even increased the available storage and I still have none left. Please can someone tell me what I have done wrong.

It would help to know the storage capacity of both devices. If you restored 12 GB of data contained in a 32 GB iPhone 4S to a 16 GB iPhone 5C, you would have little to no available storage space on the 5C. Also, go to Settings - General - Software Update and then see if there's an available update. If so, go ahead and update.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I just restored my iP 5 as new. It's not such a big deal. Downloading apps back is a bit of a pain, but it was worth it.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

It's amazing how smoothly the device performs after restoring as new...;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods