How to change location info of photo in new Photos App?
I am trying to figure out how to change the location or add the location to photo I've imported. I used to be able to do this in iPhoto... I am extremely organized and like to have all that information. I can see it by pressing Command+i, but can't seem to change or modify. Someone help, because this is ridiculous!
- Best AnswerApr 18 2015 | 6:51 pm EDT
- 04-18-2015, 06:51 PM #2
Re: How to change location info of photo in new Photos App?
- By Premium1 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 14Last Post: 04-19-2015, 12:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2015, 07:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2015, 02:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2015, 02:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2015, 01:47 PM