How do I delete ALL photos & Albums from my iPhone 5S?
I want all pics gone...albums, camera roll,etc. Already backed up to PC
- 04-17-2015, 03:55 PM #2
re: How do I delete ALL photos & Albums from my iPhone 5S?
1. Initiate the Photos app.
2. Select all of the photos
3. Delete them by tapping on the trash can icon at the bottom of the screen.
Alternatively, you can login to your iCloud account, select the Photos icon and then mass delete them from there.
- 04-17-2015, 04:47 PM #3
- By VTChamp in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 5Last Post: 05-23-2015, 05:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2015, 06:02 AM
- By Anthonyiamador in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2015, 10:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2015, 03:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2015, 03:08 PM