want to transfer pics and it keeps asking me
"trust this device?" without hardly any time to answer...have never had this show up before.
- Best AnswerApr 17 2015 | 10:39 am EDT
If you've updated your OS or setup your iPhone as new, you may get that prompt. Go ahead an trust it. Both the computer and iPhone is yours, right?
- 04-17-2015, 09:44 AM #2iMore Specialist
- 936 Posts
Re: want to transfer pics and it keeps asking me
I had something similar happen on a windows 8 device. I'd make sure you have the most recent iTunes installed and try transferring the photos with that. It should work through the normal photo gallery app in Windows 8 as well, but I have seen issues like the "trust this device" popup happen.
- 04-17-2015, 10:33 AM #3
- 04-17-2015, 10:39 AM #4
- By MobiSystems Inc in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2015, 10:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2015, 07:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2015, 09:23 AM
- By jmburke1982 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2015, 09:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2015, 07:20 AM