Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default How, if at all, do I change the order of TV episodes in my iTunes account?

I've downloaded each episode of Season 7 of Mad Men as it becomes available (half the season, being 7 episodes, was released in 2014 with the other half, the final 7 episodes, being released weekly right now). My iTunes account has the first episode released this year, episode 8, appearing before the last episode released last year, episode 7, grrrrrrrr, so if you watch the episodes 'in order' as displayed within iTunes they're clearly out of order! Can I manipulate the order in which the episodes are displayed and therefore automatically played within my iTunes account without having to re-download episodes as I live far from the exchange and my internet is quite slow....... or is this something I have to live with and do I need to manually create myself a playlist if I want to watch the episodes in their correct order?
    iMore Genius

20,845 Posts

Default Re: How, if at all, do I change the order of TV episodes in my iTunes account?

Make a playlist... manually sort it...