Deleting songs from ITunes on multiple devices
I have just cleaned up my iTunes library on my macbook pro, deleting a lot of unwanted songs. I need those same songs to disappear from my iPhone (and iPad). Will they automatically disappear (which I want!) off my iPhone when I sync with my cleaned up computer? If not, is there an easy way to accomplish this without having to manually delete the same songs one by one off my iPhone?
- 04-15-2015, 12:31 PM #2
Re: Deleting songs from ITunes on multiple devices
Settings>> Music>> Show All Music... turn to off - that will show only music you sync to your device from iTunes. The music you delete will still be in your "Purchased" section on the iTunes store if you bought it on iTunes... and show as downloadable in iTunesMatch if you use that...
- By pkcable in forum Apple Watch Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 04-26-2015, 11:19 AM
- By Karenkcoulter in forum Apple WatchReplies: 44Last Post: 04-19-2015, 05:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2015, 12:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2015, 12:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2015, 10:51 AM