Why has my screen turned bright blue and all photos are very swirly and odd colours?
I dropped my iPad (only about 1 metre on to carpet and it was in a padded leather case and next time I turned it on it was as I've described. I can forward photos and the recipients say they are normal. Writing is grey on the blue, with a white ghost image, making it difficult to read.
- 04-15-2015, 03:32 AM #2
Re: Why has my screen turned bright blue and all photos are very swirly and odd colours?
Lay it face down on your lap or on firm but not hard surface, give it a couple of firm slaps with the flat of your hand, this sometimes, often, helps.
- 04-15-2015, 07:13 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2015, 01:43 PM
- By Davyo in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 04-20-2015, 10:59 AM
- By jevalladares in forum Apple WatchReplies: 27Last Post: 04-16-2015, 10:15 AM
- By pfluger in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2015, 08:22 PM
- By lfsv in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2015, 01:01 AM