HELP!!! iPhone 6 plus restarts randomly!!

PrincessKristn

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
As I said in my subject line, this is not the first iPhone this has happened to & I'm really losing the love I've had for this phone in general. Seriously, I'm about to call AppleCare & tell them this is driving me to an early grave. And , it would not be exaggerating!!! The first one freaked out (no time on lock screen, I'd be in the middle of doing something small like a text and it'd shut off, no real reason for it that I could tell) and then shut off/down for 2-5 min. and then show the lock screen and it look as though it was just coming on EXCEPT I wouldn't have to put in my PIN but it would be just "back" and on 'til it freaked out again. I have talked to AppleCare reps extensively and done all sorts of resets and backups, and attempts to put the phone back into the state I usually have my phone. NOTHING WORKS AND FRANKLY I FEEL LIKE SUING FOR UNDUE HARDSHIP BECAUSE OF IT!! No I'm not serious about the last comment but I'd like to think I can reach for my phone to call/text, or something else that's important to me and my phone would work. I get that maybe it would happen with one but TWO phones?!!!! Really?!!!!! I have run diagnostics and even looked at some document that had a lot of information about crashes as they occur and I'm coming up with absolutely NOTHING but a very bleak view of my continued love for my iPhone. (I'm sad just explaining all of the this. Oh! One last note -- when it goes away air comes back (don't know which) I get a white screen with a black apple. I have Sprint & have been trying to get help from them and I plan to call them AGAIN later but I want a credit for this AND a tank of gas if I have to drive to the Apple Store AGAIN (I say that because really I think they owe me something for this AND 5s that lost signal and I couldn't get a solution for it but ANOTHER phone from Apple.

So, any sympathy, empathy, or a friendly comment would be nice OR if anyone has an actual solution, he/she would make me a new BFF who I would owe the rest of my life!! Any ideas? Is anyone else dealing with this?

Thanks for your time & hope to hear from someone soon.

🙏 Praying .... I'd take some prayers for peace over all this, also.

...sent from my iPhone 6 plus,
Kristin/aka PrincessKristn on iMore.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Please, take a deep breath.

Now, in my humble opinion, you need to continue to work with Apple on this issue. Yes, I know it is frustrating, but they are the best people to assist you.

PrincessKristn

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
Yes. I totally am going to do just that. I'm just tossing this issue out here in hopes that maybe I find a solution or at the very least find that I'm not the only one that has a possessed phone that freaks out when all I needed was to send a text or whatever.

Thanks you.

Have a good one!!

...sent with my iPhone 6 Plus,
😑 Kristin aka PrincessKristn on iMore

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

I see you mentioned a 5s so I'm assuming you have been experiencing these issues for a while now. It could very well be a bad backup you keep stringing along

Try doing a full restore of your device thru iTunes but do not load your back up and use it like that for a few days and see if the problem goes away

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner