Can I use any mini usb to charge my mophie?

I

iMore Question

can i use any miniusb to charge my mophie?

my brother gave me his mophie charging station without tha usb cable.( (?) its a red box(?) ) i pluged it to a wall charger and a mini usb (both frm Walgreen) and only got a flashing green light for 30 seconds Never charged is the mophie broke or is it just picky?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: can i use any miniusb to charge my mophie?

my brother gave me his mophie charging station without tha usb cable.( (?) its a red box(?) ) i pluged it to a wall charger and a mini usb (both frm Walgreen) and only got a flashing green light for 30 seconds Never charged is the mophie broke or is it just picky?

The Mophie cases use microUSB connectors, NOT the miniUSB. But, yes, you should be able to use any combination of microUSB cable and 5W charger. Of course if it refuses to charge, the issue could be with any of the components - the charger block, the cable, or the Mophie itself.

What did your brother say about the Mophie? Was it working or not? Try changing out the cable and charger block and see if you get the same results. Without knowing the quality of either the cable or the charger, it's hard to say what you are getting and where the problem is.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2