Why does FaceTime ring only on my IPhone and not ring on my Ipad
My Iphone and Ipad are both set up with the same AppleID. Both are set to be 'reached' at my phone number and email (Apple ID) address. Previously when someone Facetimed both devices rang and I could choose to answer on either one. Now it only rings on my phone so I don't have the option of answering on the Ipad.
- 04-12-2015, 09:49 AM #2iMore Genius
- 3,636 Posts
Re: Why does FaceTime ring only on my IPhone and not ring on my Ipad
I would try signing out of iCloud on your iPad, rebooting, and then signing back in.
If that does not work, you could try resetting your Network Settings (under General > Reset > Reset Network Settings).
- 04-12-2015, 09:49 AM #3
- By zerog46 in forum iPhoneReplies: 33Last Post: 07-15-2015, 04:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum MacBook ProReplies: 4Last Post: 04-17-2015, 08:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-12-2015, 05:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2015, 09:03 AM
- By Hansana in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 04-12-2015, 09:01 AM