Can I revert back to aperture from Photo's?
Ran the Photo's import, initially looked good. But...I have a lot of Photo Books creation in Aperture. This wasn't handled, as nice as I like. Missing pictures from layout or blank chopped pictures.
My hope is they (Apple) will improve the import process in a coming release. In the meantime, I'd like to go back. How can I back out from Photo's, and try the import/convert again in a few months?
- 04-11-2015, 08:22 AM #2
- By Pipester in forum iOS 8Replies: 11Last Post: 04-16-2015, 04:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2015, 09:16 AM
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2015, 09:56 PM
- By emjayess in forum Mac Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2015, 08:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2015, 05:55 PM