Why is there so much storage space taken up when I have only 6 pictures?
I have an iPad air, my photo storage shows as 8.0 GB. I have 6 pictures, no videos, no stored pictures or videos ANYWHERE. I have turned off iCloud sharing at the moment, restarted and nothing has changed. I have hardly anything on my iPad in general, including apps and stored items, yet it constantly warns me about the storage. I have been looking and looking without any solutions. please help!
- 04-10-2015, 05:53 PM #2
- 04-10-2015, 06:50 PM #3
- By Guzaking in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2015, 03:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2015, 05:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2015, 05:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2015, 04:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2015, 03:30 PM