Why is my I OS8 different ?
I am trying to set a new wallpaper. My lock screen and my background. But when I go to do that, I do not get an option other than cancel or set. When I looked up how to do it said I should have an option called wallpaper and brightness. I do not. I have wallpaper as a separate thing to push and brightness as a separate one they are not together.
- 04-10-2015, 10:25 AM #2iMore Specialist
- 936 Posts
Re: Why is my I OS8 different ?
Your guide is outdated. The options are: "Display & Brightness" and "Wallpaper".
You would choose wallpaper to set it obviously. After choosing "Wallpaper", tap "Choose a New Wallpaper" rather than clicking on the images. This will let you choose which image to use and whether it's for homescreen or lockscreen or both.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2015, 02:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2015, 10:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2015, 08:56 AM
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2015, 08:51 AM