Why does email slowly delete from my iphone 5 starting from the oldest working forward?
I have an iPhone 5c it has my Yahoo account since I've had it never a problem. My workplace added an email that is a pop3 account. It was entered 10/25/14 and it is slowly deleting emails from oldest on up. I'm already up to 3/26/15? WHY?
- 04-09-2015, 08:21 PM #2
- 38,453 Posts
Why does email slowly delete from my iphone 5 starting from the oldest workin...
Are you certain it is "deleting" the messages or just not displaying messages beyond a certain point in time? Login to your Yahoo account via a computer to verify that the messages are indeed deleted. Finally, when you say that your "workplace added an email....", are you saying that Information Technology personnel configured a pop3 account on your iPhone 5?
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2015, 12:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2015, 08:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2015, 07:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2015, 06:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2015, 06:13 PM