My fathers iPhone 4 stopped working and I had an iPhone 4 that I put his sim in but Apple ID wrong?
We are under the same plan, thus carrier, AT&T. I put his sim in my old iPhone 4 and the number is correct but no other info transferred and I do not remember my paws for my old Apple ID. How to I resolve this problem? Also, my phone provider will not know that the phone is a different one, correct???
- 04-09-2015, 06:13 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 5Last Post: 05-04-2015, 03:06 PM
- By SpookDroid in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2015, 07:09 AM
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2015, 07:02 AM
- By dfb8085 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2015, 06:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2015, 05:30 PM