How can I download from iCloud Photo Library to my Mac without syncing my Mac Photos library?
I traveled overseas earlier this year and saved a lot of photos and videos (18gb) to iCloud, while optimising storage on my phone.
How can I get them to my Mac without uploading/syncing my entire library (600gb) to iCloud?
I have tried downloading from iCloud.com and it was a terrible failure - I can't be sure that full resolution photos and videos were downloaded.
- Best AnswerApr 09 2015 | 8:54 am EDT
- 04-09-2015, 08:54 AM #2
- By jonib1988 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-14-2016, 04:57 PM
- By melmurphy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2015, 08:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2015, 08:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2015, 07:46 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2015, 07:30 AM