Replaced the loudspeaker, & charge port (with 3.5mm jack), but the speaker still doesn't work?
After suffering "the" charge port problem, in that the contacts wouldn't make a charge without moving the cable, I replaced the charge port connector. Immediately after replacing the charge port my loudspeaker stopped working - sound still worked through earphones.
Due to the forums reporting faulty with the loud speaker generally, I purchased a new loudspeaker but this repair was unsuccessful too.
Going back to my initial repair I thought I may have a defect on the 3.5mm jack that came with the new charge port, so I purchased another charge port and installed this with the new speaker. Still not sound from the loudspeaker.
I have now carried out both a soft and hard reset, checked the sound with Bluetooth and wifi off, but still no luck.
I really want to resolve this problem, rather than buying a new phone. Any advice would be appreciated
- Best AnswerApr 09 2015 | 8:38 am EDT
I think of myself as being quite tech savvy... but would not DIY a cell phone repair... I leave it to people with experience...
- 04-09-2015, 08:38 AM #2
- 04-09-2015, 10:58 AM #3
- By Markiee in forum iPhoneReplies: 17Last Post: 04-23-2015, 01:11 AM
- By swarlos in forum Apple WatchReplies: 18Last Post: 04-12-2015, 10:08 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 13Last Post: 04-10-2015, 11:07 PM
After iOS 8.3 update on my iPad Air 2 Touch ID is not working in every purchases in App Store, why is that?By iMore Question in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2015, 12:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2015, 06:30 AM