- iMore Beginner
- 84 Posts
Do I need to install icloud twice on windows?
I have Windows on my pc. I have gone to the icloud.com site and have entered my Apple id and password. I also have icloud photo stream turned on in my cell phone.
When on pc I can go into icloud site and can see my calendar and photos that are on my cell phone (this is all I wanted to do) but when in photos on pc if I scroll to bottom there is a prompt that says "Install icloud for Windows on your pc".
I am not sure what that means? I have made a "shortcut" icon on the desktop that gets me right to the icloud site.
Do I need to install icloud again or differently?
It seems to work fine just the way it is. Thanks
- Best AnswerApr 09 2015 | 8:52 am EDT
- 04-09-2015, 08:52 AM #2
- By nabilfara7 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2015, 08:36 AM
- By Ipheuria in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 04-09-2015, 08:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2015, 08:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2015, 07:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2015, 07:07 AM