iPhone stuck on restore screen
To be honest i did Jailbreak my device. My device was running slow so I backed up everything on my computer using Syncios. I went to settings - reset - erase all content and settings. My phone went into restore mode but got stuck (the progress bar didn't load). I did a hard reset and it went back to the Restore screen, again stuck.
When i put it in DFU mode my computer pops up iTunes. I clicked ctrl + shift + restore iPhone for a "no update" restore (just the restore). I received this error: The software required for this iPhone is not installed correctly. Please reinstall iTunes to install the required software (which also didn't work).
I downloaded the ispw (ios 8.1.2) and held Shift + Restore iPhone and got the following error: The iPhone "iPhone" could not be restored. An unknown error occured (3194)
I also used TinyUmbrella to start a TSS server (Found the tutorial online) and tried both of the steps i did but it also didn't work.
Any help would be appreciated
- Best AnswerApr 08 2015 | 7:31 am EDT
You can only install 8.2. - Apple no longer signs 8.1.2 - DFU and install 8.2
- 04-08-2015, 07:31 AM #2
- By impaler in forum MacBook ProReplies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2015, 12:13 PM
- By MobiSystems Inc in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-08-2015, 09:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2015, 05:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2015, 05:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2015, 05:40 PM