Why is it so difficult to find a program to tag photos on your PC and view by tag on iPhone???
I have hundreds of pictures on my iPhone and would like to organize them with multiple searchable tags per photo. I don't mind going through each picture once and creating the tags but would prefer to do this on a PC as doing all the tagging on a iPhone can be tedious. Why tags for photos is not a basic part of the operating system boggles my mind. I am a software developer and cannot figure out why tags cannot be imbedded in the photos in a standard way and then and the OS or another program build a lookup DB and give the user the option to search and edit these tags. What makes this so difficult???
- Best AnswerApr 08 2015 | 5:44 pm EDT
You can use an EXIF data editor on the pics in your library... EXIF is a standard for attributes in media files.
- 04-08-2015, 05:44 PM #2
- By impaler in forum MacBook ProReplies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2015, 12:13 PM
- By chobits in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2015, 06:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2015, 05:47 PM
- By Closingracer in forum iPhoneReplies: 4Last Post: 04-08-2015, 01:35 PM
- By ebenkert in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2015, 10:28 PM