Why do I have low recording volume when using external mic to record video on iPhone 6 plus?
Hi - I am using an external Rode lav mic to record the audio for interviews on the iPhone6 plus. The recording volume is very low. I replaced the battery on the mic and also tested it on my old iPhone 5. It works much better on the 5. So that makes me think that its not the mic but its the phone. Any ideas?
- 04-08-2015, 06:04 PM #2
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 9Last Post: 04-13-2015, 02:02 AM
- By Evilguppy in forum iMessageReplies: 6Last Post: 04-09-2015, 12:36 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2015, 07:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2015, 07:29 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2015, 07:12 PM