Turning off auto video play on a Mac
Each time I log onto "The Mac Observer" using Safari, videos begin playing. This happens on other sites, but not all the time.
1. I am running Safari 8.0.4
2. Yosemite 10.10.2
3. Retina Macbook Pro (15") [10,1], with 16GB RAM and a 750GB H/D.
I checked Preferences, but did not locate any option that will turn off auto video play. HELP!
- 04-07-2015, 03:48 PM #2
Re: Turning off auto video play on a Mac
Thank you. However, I looked at Safari Extensions and only found one that appeared to qualify: Adblock Plus. I enabled it, closed Safari and re-launched it, but the videos continue to play. In fact, 3 begin at the same time (groan!!!).
- 04-07-2015, 09:09 PM #4
- 04-08-2015, 08:14 AM #6
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2015, 04:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2015, 02:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2015, 02:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2015, 02:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2015, 01:57 PM