Is there a way to have my work hours display when I open the Calendar app on my iPad?
When I open my calendar on my iPad, it often opens so that 12 - noon is at the top and 9pm is at the bottom. I would prefer it opens to my workday hours which are 8am to 5pm. Any advice?
- Best AnswerApr 06 2015 | 4:05 pm EDT
Not to my knowledge. At least not with the native Calendar app. There may be a 3rd-party calendar app that may allow for what you're asking.
- 04-06-2015, 03:30 PM #2
- 04-06-2015, 04:05 PM #3
My iPad 2 mini screen is frozen with stars and can't be power off after iOS 8.2 update. Can you help me?By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2015, 02:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2015, 09:01 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2015, 08:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2015, 07:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2015, 06:29 AM