I need to open up space on my iPhone 5s, so how do I delete locally stored photos?
I have an iPhone 5s with 6GB of photos on it. I will be attending a track day soon, and would like to use the phone as a second video camera. I would like to open up all the storage I can. How can I a) tell which photos are stored locally, b) make sure they are backed up to my computer, and c) delete them from the phone to be put back later, after all the videos are safely on the computer?
Any assistance would be appreciated.
- 04-06-2015, 12:14 PM #2
Re: I need to open up space on my iPhone 5s, so how do I delete locally stored photos?
If they are in your camera roll, they are stored locally. If you have not manually backed them up to your "computer", assume they are not backed up to it. Upload the pics to a cloud service like Dropbox or OneDrive. You can always re-download them into your device.
- 04-06-2015, 02:23 PM #3
- By jestevez1222 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 5Last Post: 04-06-2015, 03:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2015, 12:37 PM
- By Marsha Skinner-Adkins in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2015, 11:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2015, 11:31 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2015, 11:12 AM