Why can't I send a pic through email with my iPhone 5?

Ariza16

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if this problem was fixed. But i attempted to send my work email a picture not too long and although it didn't arrive to my "inbox" i noticed it went to my junk mail. Work e-mails that are monitored to avoid getting viruses and such, a setting pushes all that to junk-mail. that's where i found mine.

Jaype Luhit

Apr 13, 2016
Visit site
I would try to help as I encountered the same problem of my iphone 5s. This is how I was able to fix it.

First: Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Settings. If you have a passcode to your iphone you will be asked to put it to continue.

Do not worry, doing it so will not erase the apps and other pictures or files you had on your iphone. It only changes the settings you have made before.

Honestly, I was happy solving the problem of my own efforts. Thanks!

ciubicu

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I have the same problem with my iPhone 6s.
I select a picture, I send it via e-mail, I hear the wooosh and then....nothing. All this e-mails like this ( with pitcures from my Photos) are blocked in Outbox....Then I can try to resend and the e-mail is going ok. How can I do this directly, and why my e-mail with pictures are blocked in OUTBOX?
Thank you.

manysummits

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
For some unknown reason, I have sometimes messages/photos that are getting stuck in the outbox[you can see the number of unsent messages - if any - at the bottom of your Mailbox window where the "Updated just now" appears].
I solved this issue by: Tap on the Mail icon and go to the screen that lists all your e-mail accounts.
If you have any unsent messages, in the listing towards the bottom will appear "Outbox" with the number of unsent messages.
Open Outbox and the messages that were unsent should be listed.
Resend them from that window.
That did it for me.
Hope this helps.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2