I picked set up as a new phone instead of back up from my previous how can I transfer the data?

I

iMore Question

i picked set up as a new phone instead of back up from my previous how can i transfer the data?

just bought a new phone. Went to transfer data, but picked set up as new phone instead of backing up from my old one. How can I transfer my purchased music?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: i picked set up as a new phone instead of back up from my previous how can i transfer the data?

You can either restore your device & setup from backup or if music is all you need, sign into iTunes & download your music.

G1ggs

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
Re: i picked set up as a new phone instead of back up from my previous how can i transfer the data?

Or you can use iCloud. I remembered that. :)

TomTomahawk

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site

just bought a new phone. Went to transfer data, but picked set up as new phone instead of backing up from my old one. How can I transfer my purchased music?

iTunes and iCloud is your only options. You will have to add it to your devices, and then restore everything you want to your new iPhone!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2