I cannot figure out how and where to dump trash on my iPhone 5C? Help!
This is my first encounter with an iPhone 5C. I can neither find a trash can nor can I dump unwanted files etc. I looked in the online manual but no dice.. Will someone help an old man out?
- 04-02-2015, 12:10 AM #2iMore Elite
- 2,761 Posts
Re: I cannot figure out how and where to dump trash on my iPhone 5C? Help!
Hi there and welcome to imore. There isn't a trash can. You can delete apps by long pressing on them until they all wobble, then clicking the X that appears in the top corner of the app you want to delete. If you have a file inside an app then the app would be the only way of deleting it.
Otherwise, you can connect your iPhone to your computer and sync he sections and items you want from the menus that can be accessed by the little phone icon in the top left of the screen.
- By Closingracer in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 8Last Post: 04-05-2015, 01:44 PM
- By furbyjinmd in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2015, 02:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2015, 07:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2015, 04:43 AM
- By polar135 in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2015, 10:54 PM