Is there a PDF annotating app and back up to OneDrive?

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
PDF annotating app and back up to OneDrive

This is a two part question, but both parts are kind of interlinked.
1. I get a daily newsletter in PDF version that I annotate and save for future reference. Currently I rely on my laptop but would like to start doing that on the iPad. What is a good app for this type of scenario?

2. I can currently save my annotated files on the laptop but how to do that on the iPad? One thought was to save the annotated files on OneDrive so that I can open them from the iPad and my laptop. Any suggestions as to which app would help me do that.

Ideally I would like a PDF app that lets me open my PDF newsletter, annotate it and then save the modified file to my OneDrive account.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: PDF annotating app and back up to OneDrive

Good reader, PDFExpert, PDFPen all allow you to annotate PDF files. I believe Adobe makes one for the iPad as well. All of these allow you to save to various cloud services although I don't know if OneDrive is included or not.

Thanks. I checked them out on the App Store. Neither of these explicitly allow backup to OneDrive.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

I can categorically state that Goodreader can connect to Google Drive, One Drive, Dropbox, Box and many others. I have my One Drive, Dropbox and Google Drive connected to this app on my iPad and it's by far and away my most used app. You can create annotations to PDFs, text, drawings or whatever, and save them.

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site

I can categorically state that Goodreader can connect to Google Drive, One Drive, Dropbox, Box and many others. I have my One Drive, Dropbox and Google Drive connected to this app on my iPad and it's by far and away my most used app. You can create annotations to PDFs, text, drawings or whatever, and save them.

Thanks. This helps. Now if I can get a satisfactory answer to the other question, I am all set. Probably should have bought that iPad mini 2 on sale over at eBay yesterday....grrr....

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

PDF expert work with one drive. You open it up in there which then allows your to save it there. I own both. It works. I do it all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711