Greyed out addresses when adding to VIP
Why are some contacts Greyed out even though they have email addresses?
- 03-29-2015, 01:38 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,761 Posts
Re: Greyed out addresses when adding to VIP
Go into the specific contact and make sure you don't have two entries marked as the same thing. For instance, if the contact has multiple email addresses, make sure they aren't both labelled as 'Home'. If they have two telephone numbers, make sure they aren't both labelled as 'Work' for instance.
That fixed it for me when I had this issue.
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 3Last Post: 03-29-2015, 03:32 PM
- By hongkongdong in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2015, 12:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2015, 11:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2015, 08:21 AM
- By EPGames in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2015, 07:33 AM