I lost my whole iPhoto library while adding iPad pics into iPhoto, how can I get them back?

I

iMore Question

I lost my whole iPhoto library while adding iPad pics into iPhoto

I tried to add my iPad photos to my Mac desktop and while doing so I think I clicked on something about the cloud and now my whole existing iPhoto library is gone. I only have my iPad photos in my desktop iPhoto library now. I want all my other pictures back into my desktop iPhoto. What do I do???

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Re: I lost my whole iPhoto library while adding iPad pics into iPhoto

I'm much newer to the Mac world, but on the PC side we used to be able to get deleted file recovery software that could help here. I would guess that Mac has similar stuff but I'm just not sure. I'm going to reach out to someone who may know please standby. :)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: I lost my whole iPhoto library while adding iPad pics into iPhoto

I tried to add my iPad photos to my Mac desktop and while doing so I think I clicked on something about the cloud and now my whole existing iPhoto library is gone. I only have my iPad photos in my desktop iPhoto library now. I want all my other pictures back into my desktop iPhoto. What do I do???
I'm not on a MacBook yet, that'll happen later this year, but I searched iTunes for you and found this:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/disk-drill-media-recovery/id431224317?mt=12&at=10l3Vy
Not sure if this would work for you but perhaps it can start you on a search, if this doesn't work for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2