How do I transfer photos from i_Pad 2 to Windows 8 PC?
I need step by step instructions for transferring pictures. It seems like everything on my PC floats with Windows 8 so it is very hard for me to make the transfer wihout very accurate step by step instructions that I can print out.
Thanks, Jenny S.
- 03-27-2015, 01:37 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,761 Posts
Re: How do I transfer photos from i_Pad 2 to Windows 8 PC?
Hi there and welcome to iMore
Whenever I connect my iPaD 2 to my Windows 7 computer, it appears as an extra drive under the name I assigned to my iPad. I can then go into that iPad 'drive,' find the 'Internal Storage' folder, go into that and find the DCIM folder and drag the photos out of it into any Windows folder. I can't, however, add photos TO that iPad by using the same method.
- By 07GD SFD in forum Apple WatchReplies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2015, 10:09 AM
- By colocolo in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2015, 07:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2015, 10:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2015, 10:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2015, 07:51 AM