what do i do if phone falls in water
phone fell in sink filled with water. Fell in vertically and only the charger end to mid way up got wet.
- 03-26-2015, 04:56 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,835 Posts
Re: what do i do if phone falls in water
Turn it off...go to a craft store, buy a bunch of packets of silica gel... Seal the phone & silica gel packets in a ziplock bag for at least 24 hours... Then try turning it on... Test... See what works or doesn't... If you have issues with the device and have AppleCare+ use it... Or if you have carrier insurance...file a claim.
When adding contacts the cursor is jumps from one field to other on my iPhone 5s, how can I stop this?By manju1221 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 9Last Post: 03-30-2015, 09:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2015, 06:03 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2015, 02:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2015, 01:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2015, 12:26 PM