If the case fails, they take no responsibility?
I have a Sony water proof, up to 8ft so they say and a tech 21 case that is "suppose" to be crash resistant. Today, in my doctor's office I dropped my phone on CARPET and my screen cracked, very subtly I might add. Is Tech 21 really standing by and saying : OOOOPS to bad?
- 03-26-2015, 02:02 AM #2
- 03-26-2015, 11:39 AM #3
- 03-26-2015, 11:55 AM #4Banned
- 3,421 Posts
Re: If the case fails, they take no responsibility?
It all depends how a phone falls. The screen can crack even with a case. I dropped my iPhone 5S on concrete in a Mophie case and it was fine. Not that a Mophie is any better just drops are unpredictable as to the damage they may or may not cause.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2015, 11:30 AM
- By Mac Techie in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2015, 08:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2015, 08:06 PM
- By Tilman Mueller in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2015, 04:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2015, 03:51 PM