My camera icon has disappeared from my IPhone 6. How do I get it to reappear?

igeeksblog

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
Check if you have stopped camera app from appearing on Home screen of iPhone.If you have done this by mistake, you can rectify your mistake by following below steps:

Step #1. Launch Settings app on your iPhone → Tap on General.

Step #2. Tap on Restrictions and Enter your iPhone passcode.

Step #3. Now toggle Camera app ON from the list of apps.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
It's one of the odd things about people coming in, asking a question, then vanishing. Happens all the time. We just move on.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

I don't think that it's possible to answer questions when posting on the Ask a Question sub forum. The poster would have to create an account. This is what I remember from when the sub forum was first created. I may be wrong but I don't think they post screenshots or answer questions.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't think that it's possible to answer questions when posting on the Ask a Question sub forum. The poster would have to create an account. This is what I remember from when the sub forum was first created. I may be wrong but I don't think they post screenshots or answer questions.

Right. We can answer their questions, but they can't answer unless they sign up. My point was about how they vanish without taking the time to sign up to resolve their issue. It's just, "Poof!", and they're gone. LOL

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Ah gotcha. OK. Yup sometimes that's true.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh