Accepted meeting requests not showing 'accepted' on iphone calendar
My iPhone is linked to my Gmail account.
If I send a meeting request to someone from Gmail, and they accept the event (meeting) request in Outlook, the reply that comes back to me through Gmail on my iPhone is an "accepted" message with a mime-attachment.ics.
I assummed that if I clicked (or double clicked) on the mime-attachment.ics in my iPhone that the event on my iPhone would show "accepted" for that person - instead, it still says "no reply".
What am I doing wrong? I would like to have the event to show "accepted" on my iPhone. Advice really needed as I rely on my calendar a lot!
- 03-24-2015, 06:41 PM #2
Re: Accepted meeting requests not showing 'accepted' on iphone calendar
When I send an invite and it's accepted, it just shows that. I don't have to tap or click on anything. But I don't think I've sent an invite to an outlook account. So...
I'll send myself an invite to my outlook account. I mostly use Gmail.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
- 03-24-2015, 07:40 PM #3
- 03-24-2015, 07:44 PM #4
- By aatanasoff in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-30-2015, 04:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iMacReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2015, 03:23 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2015, 03:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2015, 03:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2015, 02:52 PM