Double entry of calendar events

I

iMore Question

Currently I have to enter each event twice. Once so it shows up on my office calendar so my assistant will see it and once so it shows up on the family calendar so that my wife will see it. I want to be able to just enter it once and have it show up in both places. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for the help!

Novitiate

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
On my iPhone I have one calendar for my organization and under the heading iCloud I have Family, Office, Home and Work. I can delete home, office and work as there is nothing there. I just need to have my corporate calendar (which my assistant updates with work events) and my family calendar which is currently shared with my wife. How can I link the Corporate and shared calendars so I only have to enter an event once and it appears on both calendars?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You can't link your corporate calendar but you may be able to share it. Get with your IT section, if necessary, to have them provide the details. Either that or configure your corporate calendar on your wife's phone and on your phone with you having read and write access. Having said that, you might want to review your rules governing the use of corporate data on personal devices so that you won't violate any security protocols.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner