How do I rearrange songs in iTunes library?
Downloaded Matthews Passion by Bach to iPad air 2 but the 70 parts are not in order. I need to rearrange so I can listen to the Passion in it's proper sequence. Thanks
- 03-24-2015, 09:18 AM #2
- 03-24-2015, 10:10 AM #3iMore Genius
- 20,843 Posts
Re: How do I rearrange songs in iTunes library?
In iTunes... you need to "get info" on each of the items.... right-click with a two button mouse, or CTRL-Click on Mac/1 button mouse.. on the menu, select "get info"... for each track, make sure the correct information is there under "Track" - 1 of 17, etc for each cut... and when you play the album, it should start with #1 and play sequentially from there.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2015, 09:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2015, 08:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2015, 06:32 PM
- By waltcjones in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2015, 06:04 PM