- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
FaceTime how to activate when in my contact folder
Greetings from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
I am an older person learning to use my apple ipad facetime your tutorial was very helpful. When I go to my contact on facetime I have in front of me their phone number and e-mail address so my understanding is that I just click one or the other and it will connect with them if they have facetime and the internet so I understand that but just under their name is an emblem that says facetime beside it is a picture of a camera and phone do I need to click one of them also to make my call. Thank you for your patience on answering this e-mail I am in my seventies and trying to learn computers and iPads
Take care and thank you
- 03-23-2015, 05:53 AM #2iMore Genius
- 4,772 Posts
Re: FaceTime how to activate when in my contact folder
Hi! Welcome to iMore and congratulations on your iPad!
Yes, if you click on the icon it will connect you either on the phone or on Facetime, depending on your selection.
Your contact whom you are calling must also have Facetime set up.
- By peaksel in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 04-14-2015, 04:59 AM
- By sefenrjh in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2015, 08:11 AM
- By dilsayess in forum iPad AirReplies: 7Last Post: 03-23-2015, 12:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2015, 06:33 AM