My iPad can 'see' the printer, but cannot print. Why?
iPad Air1, can detect air printer - new Xerox Phaser 6020, will send data to it but always gets message that 'printer is offline'. Get same result using Printer Pro Lite app.
The printer is fine with Win7 Asus laptop and Galaxy Tab S - work will print by wireless.
- 03-23-2015, 07:57 AM #2
- By sasl0kk in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2016, 11:45 PM
- By peaksel in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 04-14-2015, 04:59 AM
- By dilsayess in forum iPad AirReplies: 7Last Post: 03-23-2015, 12:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2015, 09:04 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2015, 04:50 PM