Should a Lifeproof case scratch easily?
I've had my iphone 6 in a Lifeproof case for just a week. Well yesterday I had it in my hoody pouch along with my keys, now noticing a scratch on the screen protector part. I know better than it being the phone, but should the protector scratch that easy? Makes me worry if it compromised the integrity of the protector. Next chance I get I'll probably take case off and see what the deal is.
- 03-22-2015, 07:41 AM #2
- 03-22-2015, 09:06 AM #3
- By RavenSword in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 32Last Post: 04-30-2015, 02:29 AM
- By Luckygarden in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 14Last Post: 03-30-2015, 11:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2015, 02:59 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2015, 12:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2015, 10:00 AM