How can I decide which photos go into iCloud photo library?
I've read two (apparently) contradictory pieces of information:
1. It's not possible to control which photos get synced to iCloud photo library.
2. The Photos app can have multiple libraries on a computer e.g. If I were importing from both iPhoto and Aperature, then these would go into separate Photos libraries.
Assuming you maintain multiple Photos libraries on a computer, is it possible to just sync ONE of them with iCloud photo library?
- 03-21-2015, 03:15 PM #2
- 03-21-2015, 03:47 PM #3
- 38,470 Posts
Re: How can I decide which photos go into iCloud photo library?
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 03-29-2015, 03:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 03-21-2015, 09:54 PM
- By Skippermark in forum iCloudReplies: 8Last Post: 03-21-2015, 04:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2015, 01:38 PM